Wednesday 11 May 2011

Lucio S 15 2011

I'm all most finish with my game I jest need to make charters in the scenes move. Are team name is The Mexican Cats the name of are game is Cat To The Rescue. It is about saving the polo bears in the ice and try not to pollute the air. My team mate and I complete all the scenes but we jest need to make them move. We still need to put in all the scenes in are wiki. I think we can finish by Friday and turn the game in. I will give my self a not so good grade but not a bad grade and it will be like a 75. I have learned a lot of thing and some of does things are how to make a game and how to make the frames move and a lot more things. I'm proud that that I'm making a game that is going to work and play it. I can improve next year by working more hard and do my work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment